Wednesday, June 27, 2012

July Contest

As you all know, I am a huge Detroit Lions fan and that is why I have decided that 

The Tiffany Ringrose Photography July Contest is a:
Detroit Lions contest!
  • A half hour photo session, at the beach locations of photographer’s choice. (to be determined)
  • FULL original images on a DVD with print rights
  • Half off on location print packages
  • The winner must contact me via email with in 24 hour to claim their prize!
In order to enter the contest you must:
  • This contest is open to all children, teens and adults
  • You must submit your photo to me via email (NOT FACEBOOK) 
  • Your photo MUST include Detroit Lions gear (jersey, shirt, so forth)
  • Only 1 photo per entry.(Must be Lions Gear!)
  • I will accept entries until 10:00 pm on Tuesday July 3, 2012. (I will accept them, if they are in my email by 10:00pm that evening, NO Later!) tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com (after this date and time, I will close entries)
  • The contest begins on Wednesday morning (between 8am-11am) and will end on Saturday July 16, 2012! (at about 8pm..Before if I chose so)
  • In order to win the contest, you will need to have all friends and family members vote by "liking" the picture. (they will need to like the Tiffany Ringrose Photography page first. Votes that are not part of my fan page will NOT be counted. And, YES I will be checking!)
  • Tiffany Ringrose Photography is a family environment, all trash talk will be deleted and the constant will be eliminated period! (no warnings will be given this time)
  • The winner is unable to transfer, or redeem the prize for cash.
  • This contest is NOT affiliated with Facebook by any means; therefore they are not responsible if the contest is cancelled.
  • The winner must book a session by Sunday August 12, 2012.
  • The winner cannot combine this with another offer or discount. 
  • I am subject to canceling or changing the contest at anytime. (I must get at least 10 entries to run the contest)
  • Lastly, email me your pictures to tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com by 10:00 on Tuesday  July 3, 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment