Monday, June 11, 2012

Editing

This evening I decided to sit down at my new desktop (which is a lot faster than the laptop I was using) and try to edit some of my own wedding pictures. For any of you that didn't know last June I got married to my wonderful husband. So, since it has been a little over a year now I decided that it was time to sit down, look at my photos and start editing them. (its about time, its only been over a year)

After spending about an hour or so on photoshop playing around with pre-made actions, I decided to try it on my own. Once doing this, I found out just how amazing editing without actions is. (although, I never figured out how to use the actions lol) Anyways, my point is that I wanted to show you guys exaclty what about 10 minutes of my editing can do. (with a before and after) 


So, now do you guys understand why I love editing your photos so much? Why most of the ones I end up putting on facebook, my bog or website are edits. Although, I do tend to put up the ones I find absolutely perfect as well. (which are most of them, but I love editing as much as shooting)

No comments:

Post a Comment