Monday, June 11, 2012

Contest 1: June 11-17, 2012

Want to win a FREE (100% FREE) digital file?

All digital files will come with the following:
  • copyright release (for printing on your own, posting to facebook or editing)
  • either edited or unedited images with your session.
  • from you scheduled session (one you have scheduled already or one that will be scheduled)
  • your offer expires on July 8, 2012 (just means session needs to be schedule and completed by then)
Rules: All you have to do is the following:
  • Leave a blog comment telling me what you love about my work AND something I can improve on (nothing should be held back. If you think something needs to be changed please say it!)
  • Share on your facebook page
  • Like the "Tiffany Ringrose Photography" page on facebook.
How do we know who wins?:
  • Contest ends on Sunday June 17, 2012 at 8pm. (this allows for more time and to make sure you post is posted to the blog)
  • I will use random.org to pick a winner and announce the winner here on the blog
  • The winner will have 24 hours to contact me via EMAIL to claim their prize.
    • If the winner does not claim their prize within 24 hours, I will then pick another winner via random.org
    • tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com <---that's the email to claim your winnings!  
  • Just because you leave more than one comment does not mean you have a better chance at winner. In fact it means you will be disqualified. Only one comment per person.
Any questions?:
  • If so contact me via facebook (on the Tiffany Ringrose Photography page)
  • By email at tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com

Ready, Set, PLAY! 

7 comments:

  1. I love ur work because of the beautiful scenery u use,the lighting is awesome,also the shots and angles,edits everything is gorgeous...one thing u could improve on would have to be having more contest for winnings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work because you know what you are doing. You know what makes a picture good and what doesn't. You are very creative and an amazing person to work with. I think you could improve on your location because your studio is a little far, but it is not that bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca & Joshua JohnsonJune 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM

    I would start off by saying I love your work, but it seems that is what everyone else is saying. And plus, you know I love your work. Lol. I love the background choices, the places you take pictures at. And the way you capture someone's beauty in every picture. One thing that you could improve would be (moving closer) Lol. Just kidding.. But maybe using my goat for next year's Easter sessions? :-) I mean.. There is not much at all that you need to improve. You are an amazing photographer and a great business woman. I say keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photography because you seem to really capture the moment. a lot of studios go for perfection but sometimes a perfect picture isnt a posed one. one thing you could work on would be editing. all of your photos are wonderful but sometimes seem over edited. "less is more" I suppose. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how well you capture a picture. It always seems like you capture the perfect moment on camra. Theres really not much to say to work, your location personally is the only real problem for me since I live downriver. Maybe, if you dont already do this, makr it possible so you could travel or something if someone wants outside pictures so you guys could meet half way. Besides that your reallu doin a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved how you use nature. Our sittings have been great, and I wouldn't change anything about them! I am also very impressed with how you are able to work with my autistic children - something not too many people are able to do! I think the only suggestion I would make is to have more specials or contests (but you do already have a lot!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your attitude and patience... :) you are good at knowing what angle to hit a shot frojm too we love the picture you have done for us so very much. the only 2 improvements i think that should be made (coming from the perspective of someone who brought you a newborn) isnt in your work at all...your studio is very very dog hairy :( and it is super super hot....get and keep the dog hair out (i know thats hard) and maybe put in a window unit.....you have a long long successful road ahead of you if you keep going in the direction you are headed tiffany :)

    ReplyDelete