Saturday, June 23, 2012

Website is up!

On Thursday Night, I made a post stating that my website would be offline until Sunday. However, I was lucky enough to get most of it done and it is ready and up for you guys!
Everything is bran new, and although i'm still working on it you can view it!
http://www.wix.com/tiffanyringrose/trphotography
Once you view it, leave a comment and you could win a FREE sheet with your print order!
Make sure to tell me what you like and do not like about the new design.

Don't forget that you can click a photo to make it bigger!

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca and Joshua JohnsonJune 23, 2012 at 11:08 AM

    I love the new website. Can't wait to see more and more pictures. There is honestly nothing to dislike about it. Although you may want to put a starting price for the smallest package or something like that. But I truly love the website and love your work. Can't wait to have you do my family portrait :-)

    ReplyDelete