Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Congratulations Graduate!

This past Saturday was super exciting for Kristi & her family. Although it was a super busy day, they were able to enjoy the day and celebrate her HUGE achievements! On Saturday June 23, 2012 Kristi graduated from the University of Phoenix with her Masters in Information Technology. And to celebrate I was invited to the party, and was able to capture some amazing moments!
If you have no idea who Kristi is, let me give you a little bit of a background. Kristi is a single mother of 3 beautiful child. And when I say, beautiful I truly mean it. She has the most supportive boyfriend in the world and best of all...I am her nanny! That is right, I get to watch them beautiful children of her's each and everyday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment