Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Contest Update

If you have been on facebook you might have noticed that I made a status updated saying,
 "I've had a few people contact me because they did post for the contest but it never came though. Therefore, I have decided to extend the contest until Sunday at 8pm! Which means you still have time to enter..so go!
This here is 100% true, and have extended it until this Sunday June 17, 2012. My reasons for doing this are as followed:
  1. I have been thinking about it since last night. 
  2. It would give you a better chance to have your friends enter
  3. A few people were messaging me letting me know that they did enter but they don't see their comment.
Therefore, I figured why not just extend it, so it is a longer running contest, we can get some new faces and it also gives the people who DID enter a chance to fix and re enter the contest.

Now, if you had no idea I get an email for each and every comment that is made on this blog. I do want to thank everyone who has entered to far, it is truly a blessing that you guys would trust me and actually enter my contest! Thank you so much for all your kind words and for the things I can improve on.  Although, a couple people stated that I should move my studio back downriver, I hate to break it to you guys but unfortunately that is not an option since I do live in Livonia and have a home studio. However, I do ON LOCATION sessions most of the time, and wouldn't mind traveling downriver. Although traveling downriver is between 20-45 miles. (24 from my home to Southgate)   I am willing to travel to Heritage Park in Taylor for almost no extra charge :) Anywhere from that, unfortunately I would have to charge because of the distance.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy and keep up the comments and the sharing of the contest! I will have the winner posted by 9pm this Sunday. Once the winner is posted, they will have 24 hours to contact me via email to claim their prize.

As always, if you have any further questions about the contest or would like to schedule a session please contact me via email at tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment