Monday, June 18, 2012

And the winner is...

For the last week or so, you guys have been reading my blog and telling me what you like about my work and what you think I should improve on. Many of you stated that my location is an inconvenience and a bit far from you guys. Unfortunately, this is something that I am unable to change for the reason of: My studio is an in home studio located in my home in the City of Livonia. However, I do travel and do on location sessions across the Metro Detroit area! In fact, I would rather shoot outdoors, then be cooped up in my studio all day long. Therefore, if you are in the Downriver area..fear no more..I am here for all on location sessions! The next thing is that a few of you stated that  you thought my post processing editing was a bit much. Let me explain this, I am actually in the process of learning to use my Photoshop CS5. (I used to use Photoshop elements) I am trying all kinds of different ways of editing, so if you stick with me in the end your photos will be just unbelievably amazing!

And Lastly, I think it is time to finally announce your winner:

So, I take you are are thinking..but who was comment number 6? And since I know that is what you are thinking, I will go ahead and announce who that is! And the winner is:
Lynnette Gill

You have 24 hours to contact via email with any questions and a date for your session. Then I will explain to you exactly what you won.
tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com



If you didn't win this time, do not worry I have plenty of more contests coming to blog very shortly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment