Friday, June 22, 2012

June Contest: Beach Bash Photo Contest


The Tiffany Ringrose Photography June Contest is a:
Beach Bash Photo Contest!
  • A half hour photo session, at the beach locations of photographer’s choice. (Camp Dearborn Main Beach, there is a $4 car fee to get into the park)
  • FULL original images on a DVD with print rights
  • Half off on location print packages
  • The winner must contact me via email with in 24 hour to claim their prize!
In order to enter the contest you must:
  • This contest is open to all children, teens and adults
  • You must submit your photo to me via email (NOT FACEBOOK)
  • Only 1 photo per entry. (you must be at the beach in the sand)
  • I will accept entries until 10:00 pm on Monday June 25, 2012. (I will accept them, if they are in my email by 10:00pm that evening, NO Later!) tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com (after this date and time, I will close entries)
  • The contest begins on Tuesday morning (between 8am-11am) and will end on Saturday June 30, 2012! (at about 8pm..Before if I chose so)
  • In order to win the contest, you will need to have all friends and family members vote by "liking" the picture. (they will need to like the Tiffany Ringrose Photography page first. Votes that are not part of my fan page will NOT be counted. And, YES I will be checking!)
    • New RULE: Each person may vote once a day. The first vote is by liking the photo (on DAY 1) Then starting on DAY 2 you will write “vote” under the photo to cast your vote! I will then tally up the votes each night! (I have the right to stop this portion of voting at any time.)
  • Tiffany Ringrose Photography is a family environment, all trash talk will be deleted and the constant will be eliminated period! (no warnings will be given this time)
  • The winner is unable to transfer, or redeem the prize for cash.
  • This contest is not affiliated with Facebook by any means; therefore they are not responsible if the contest is cancelled.
  • The winner must book a session by Sunday July 15, 2012.
  • The winner cannot combine this with another offer or discount. 
  • I am subject to canceling or changing the contest at anytime. (I must get at least 10 entries to run the contest)
  • Lastly, email me your pictures to tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com by 10:00 on Monday June 25, 2012! 

This contest is to go along with the beach bash mini sessions that are coming up very shortly!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment