Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lions & Tigers (WHAT?)

I am sure that many of you know (but many of you do not know) that I am a huge Detroit Lions fan, which is why this session made my entire night! When the mother of the children in this session (whom is also a friend of mine) told me she wanted to do a sports themed session with Lions and Tigers Jerseys, I was all on top of finding new ideas on what to do! However, when we got there mom also had some brilliant ideas of what to do, therefore we just went with them ALL. As much as I enjoyed this entire session, I was able to completely edit them and release them with in 48 hours! Hope you all enjoy them as much as I have (oh and mom too!)








 After we did our sport session, we had some fun with the kid's cousin. This part of the session was to give grandma a few pictures of all 4 of the children.





No comments:

Post a Comment