Wednesday, July 25, 2012

And the winner is...

This is what everyone has been waiting for...The winner. However, before I get into the winners I do want to say Thank You to EVERYONE that voted and to EVERYONE that entered and shared the page to their friends. This contest would NOT of been possible without all of you amazing fans.
Next, I do want to note that the judged contest was NOT judged by me but by another photographer. I originally intended to judge, however I found it way to difficult because I thought EVERYONE was super cute!! 

And now to the parts you have all been waiting for....
AND THE WINNER IS...

newborn-1 year olds
Conner (in the fan likes)
Riley (in the judged portion)

2-4 year olds
Caleb (in the fan likes)
Zoey (in the judged portion)

5-10 year olds
Derek (in the fan likes)
Xaiver (in the judged portion)

Since you all know the winners, please note that ALL winners (the parents) must email me within 24 hours to set up their session. Please note that all sessions are to be completed by next month (August 31, 2012) 

This is also a reminder that even if you did not win, you will receive $10 off any session booked and completed by August 31, 2012.

Hope you all enjoyed the contest and I look forward until next month's contest. (which is in progress, but feel free to leave me idea's for the contest!)


No comments:

Post a Comment