Saturday, August 4, 2012

We are having a....


As a photographer, I always have the most creative why to announce things. For example, when I announced I was pregnant I made a facebook cover photo:


and then eventually changed it to this:


After the long 20 weeks, we have finally found out exactly what our miracle baby is. If you can't tell from the above picture, we are having a baby girl. However, I have decided that since we are revealing the gender two days ahead of schedule, I am not revealing the name of our princess until at least tomorrow. (sorry, you still gotta wait for something!)

And now, for what everyone has been waiting for...
The winners!

Jessica James
Samantha Coon
Cathy Griffin
Chris Millisor
Amber Hill

Please contact me with in 48 hours to claim your prize.
Prize you say?
What did you win:

Each one of you have won, a FREE EDITED IMAGE on a disk with release. 
However, in order to receive your free image you must make a purchase. (a session, sheets etc)
If you have previously had a session with me, you may use your winnings on that session as long as you do make another purchase. 
Lastly, you have until October 28th, to use your winnings.

If you have further questions please contact me.

tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I knew it was a girl! I was right lol :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete