Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Alicia & Bruce are Married!

A friend of mine and her father hired me to help them shoot this wedding. I was only hired for the 3 hour ceremony package, since the bride and groom were unable to hire a photographer. Which I do understand because weddings are expensive, especially when you must pay for the entire wedding yourself. (this is something my husband and I saved up for over the course of 2 years and still only had 5,000 for our wedding) Anyways, the wedding was short and simple exactly what the couple intended their wedding day to be.









2 comments:

  1. Love your work! I might be interested in hiring you for my wedding this fall, but had a few questions. What are the prices of your wedding packages?? Who do you use for your liability insurance?? What kind of equipment do you use?? Do you have backup equipment?? Sorry to ask so much, but my fiance's brother is a photographer (but will be in the wedding, so can't be OUR photographer) and said that these are all things that we should be asking. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, please email me at tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com and I can answer all of these questions for you! :)

    ReplyDelete