Monday, November 25, 2013

{Black Friday}

I can not believe that it is already 3 before Thanksgiving, where has this year gone? It seems like just yesterday we were entering into 2013 and now it is almost 2014. In honor of all the amazing things that have happened with Tiffany Ringrose Photography this year, I have decided to release my Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal early! Yes, that is right I am releasing my deal today!

Just last weekend I did my very first Vendor show at the Clareceville High School Holiday Craft and Vendor Show. I struggled for almost a week on what to order as samples for that show. It then finally hit me, what about ordering some products that I don't yet offer? That is when I decided that I wanted to offer Mounted prints! Before you ask why mounted prints, let me explain. These mounted prints are amazing! They are more steady then a regular print and you can even add a ribbon to them and hang them from the ribbon!  In fact, I am ordering some for not only my office where I have my clients come in for their ordering session, but for my home as well! I just love these and they look great!

Therefore, I have decided that for this year's Black Friday and Cyber Monday's deal I am including a FREE Mounted 8x10 with every regular priced session that is paid for and booked! That is a $50 value! The great news is, your sessions doesn't have to be completed (shot) until January 31, 2013! (well, you have until then to complete your session with me) The other awesome news is, you can even purchase this as a gift for someone for the Holiday! Oh and I am not restricting the type of sessions either. So, if you have a friend that is welcoming a new one next month and would love to purchase this for them, great you can! :)


If you have any questions, please don't hestiate to ask. I am here to answer all your questions.

and..

Happy Holidays everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment