Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Happy New Year! I can not believe that it is already 2014, in fact it is a few days in to the new year. It is crazy how fast 2013 went. Seemed like I was writing a blog just like this welcoming you all into 2013 not too long ago, but here we go again. Welcome to 2014!

With 2014 flying in so quickly, I had to take the last few weeks of 2013 and see what needed to be changed for 2014. A lot happened in 2013 and I couldn't thank you all enough for all the amazing things that happened. Looking back, I have seen a lot of things that needed to be changed, but didn't want to change them in the middle of the year. Therefore, it is now time to change these things. Some of them are amazing changes and I promise you that you all will love them. However, there are some changes that must be mad in order to make the business run smoothy. I am not going to roll out all the changes at once, but the most important ones I will roll out tonight (right before I give you the winners for the contest!). So here it is:

Non Refundable Retainers: 

Starting in 2014 I will now be requiring a $50 non refundable retainer to hold your session date and time. You will have 24 hours to pay this retainer by cash, credit or paypal. This retainer will be for regular sessions. The $50 will be used towards your session as a print credit.

Reschedule Policy:

As of 2014, I must have a 24 hour notice if you must reschedule your session for any reason. All regular sessions will be allowed a 1 time reschedule at no additional charge. If you must reschedule more than once, there will be a reschedule fee added to your invoice. I understand that emergencies come up, but each reschedule causes other clients not to have a session. Now unfortunately I am unable to reschedule any free sessions. So please, pick the best day and best time for your free sessions. Please do not reschedule your session because your child has hurt themselves and has a bump on their face; this can be fixed post processing.

Late Policy:

Looking back at 2013, this was a huge issue for me. As of now, if you are late for your sessions please let me know. Each one of you will have my contact information and will be able to reach me. Each session is between 90-120 minutes and will start at the time the session is scheduled for even if you are late. Now, if I arrive to the location and your still not there after 15 minutes; I will leave. If I leave the location after 15 minutes because you are not there, you will lose your session date, time, retainer and there will not be a rescheduled sessions.

Refund/Re-shoot Policy:

Due to the nature of the business, I am unable to give a refund for any session. However, I am able to do re-shoots if there is a valid reason that a re-shoot is needed. Please note: I will not re-shoot because of clothing choice. I will not also re-shoot because your child has a bump because that can be fixed in post processing.

Before I overload you guys with information, I will stop. Over the next couple of week, I will be rolling out some more awesome information for you guys. I will have great news on pricing coming up too, as well as some awesome new things that are coming for Tiffany Ringrose Photography.

I look forward to speaking with you & capturing your memories in 2014!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason. 

Tiffany Ringrose


PS: A couple weeks ago, I took a huge marketing step and purchased a bran new website. If you haven't checked it out, feel free too. Please note: the website is not officially completed, but will be soon!  http://www.tiffanyringrose.com

PSS: It has come to my attention that many of you don't know exactly what print credit it.  Over the next week or so, I will be adding a FAQ section to my website to answer all of the questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment