Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mason High School Senior Class of 2014 {Kaitie}

Remember Baby Kaleb from back in June? Well, guess what this is beautiful senior is Kaleb's aunt! The day that Kaleb was born, I remember her pulling me aside asking me if I would do her senior photo's because she really loved my work. Of course, I was already excited about the birth of Kaleb, and at that moment I got really excited because she would be the second senior I have EVER shot! Yes, that is right...I never shoot seniors so she was the second one. I spent months preparing for her session and when the day(s) finally came I knew I could rock this..well, let's just says she ROCKED it! Kaitie is a natural when it came to her session. She knew exactly what I wanted before I could even tell her.

The week before her session, Kaitie sent me a message letting me know that she wanted to do some of her session on a farm with a horse. At first I was scared, not because of the horse, but because I have NEVER done anything like this before. Turns out, it was beyond amazing and we loved it!




In the end, I had so much fun with Kaitie that I have decided to add Seniors as an everyday (or seasonal) sessions! I have always had pricing for seniors, but I never marketed for them. However, you will see more beautiful and amazing seniors next year for the Class of 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment