Saturday, November 2, 2013

Baby Kaleb {6 days new}

Back in October of 2012, I was randomly scrolling through Facebook and I came upon a post by my cousin. At first I did not pay attention at what the post said because I hardly ever see him post, then it hit me..read it read it. What I did not know at that time was that post would change our lives forever. At that very moment, I found out that my cousin (who is a year young than myself) was expecting! The crazy thing was, I was still pregnant with my daughter.

As the pregnancy went on, I spoke with his girlfriend about maternity photos and at first she did not want them. As her pregnancy went on she decided for Maternity photos. At that moment I gifted both of them a maternity session, a fresh 48 sessions (because she was 100% against me shooting her birth..I really tired too LOL) and a newborn session! When the day arrived, all I could do was sit by my phone and wait for the news. Finally I received the news about the birth of baby Kaleb, and we decided when I would make my appearance to shoot their Fresh 48 Session. (which is already posted) During that session, we decided on a date for Kaleb's newborn session. For those 6 days, I was go gitty and could not wait to be able to snuggle him for his session. In the end, I fell in love with his session (as I always do) and I also think mom and dad did too!




No comments:

Post a Comment