Saturday, November 2, 2013

2013 Holiday Mini Sessions




This year I have decided to do something a little different for the Holiday's and I believe that you guys will love it. I am 100% positive to be honest! I have decided that instead of dedicating 1 day to mini sessions that I would dedicate the entire month of November to Holiday mini's!!! (yes, we can still do regular sessions if you wanted) So without any further due let me annouce this years Holiday Mini sessions:

For only $125 you will recieve the following:

-1 hour session
-25 custom holiday cards
-5 digital images with print release

These Holiday Mini sessions are good November 2-November 30, 2013 and YOU get to pick your location. (within 15 miles of 48152)



If you have any further questions please contact me :)


Hope you have a great weekend everyone,
Tiffany Ringrose



No comments:

Post a Comment