Saturday, November 2, 2013

Welcome to the World Baby Boy

Do you remember me talking about a friend of mine that asked if I would do newborn photos of her son when he arrived? Well, if you don't do not worry! A while ago, a friend asked me if I would be interested in capturing her son once he was born because she did not like the hospital photographer, and of course I agreed! At this time, I only had done one Fresh 48 sessions and was really excited because I love doing them. Right before I got to the hospital that morning, baby boy was taken in for surgery, so we didn't get to do a whole long because I did not want to put him in much pain.


I do know that mommy, daddy, sister, grandma and baby boys aunts and uncles all were happy at the images that we did get. After shooting my last two Fresh 48 sessions, I fell in LOVE! It is always a blessing to share some time with the new parents and their family!

No comments:

Post a Comment