Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Pricing

It has come to my attention that I have not blogged much in the last couple of months. It is kind of crazy seeing that I promised to start blogging more often, and it turns out I am back to the way I used to blog. Fear no more, I am back for real when it comes to blogging and it starts now.

As I say that, I would like to announce that I have officially found a new amazing printing lab! My last lab was great, but I did encounter some problems with them that will be fixed with this new lab. Which means, no more bent images during shipping. I will no longer have to contact them and have them replace my order because my images are bent! Now, with that being said I do have to let everyone know that I did have to rework prices once again. Therefore, new pricing does go into affect starting this Monday March 25, 2013. If you would like to lock in the current pricing you have until the end of tomorrow evening to book your session with your deposit. (Sunday March 24, 2013)

If there are any questions at all regarding the new pricing, please contact me via email at: tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com

Please note: These are portrait sessions only. Contact for weddings, special engagements, seniors, product modeling and lifestyle sessions. 
 
Now, like I said before I do promise to start blogging more often to keep you guys updated. I really do mean that this time!

Hope to talk to you soon,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment