Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Warm Weather "Lifestyle" Special

As winter ends (or is supposed to end) the warm weather brings us closer to spring. (or what is supposed to be spring) It is finally time for me to break out my gear and start shooting once again. When is the best time for me to do this? That's right Spring Break!

With that being said, I am doing an awesome introductory (Welcome to Spring) special. However, this special is only good this weekend. (March 27-March 30th) I am not limiting the number of sessions, nor am I giving times for each day. I am open all weekend for sessions.

Usually, I state that my specials are for a certain "event". For example I usually state this special is for only children, or only family. However, I am not doing that this time. These sessions are open to any type of session that I shoot, for the most part. (I do apologize but weddings, newborns, seniors and hospitals are not included) Now, there is one conditions to these sessions and that is that the session must take place within 20 miles of 48152.

And now for what you have been waiting for; the special:

$50 (plus tax) gets you the following:
  • Half hour session (within 20 miles of  48152)
  • Session Disk (with at least 10 images)
 Sessions are NOT limited, unless of course I completly fill up. If you have any further questions or want to book your sessions, please contact me.

tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com

I look forward to your questions!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment