Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Mini Sessions

The Last couple of days, I have been tossing the idea of Spring Mini Sessions up in the air. I was not sure if I wanted to do them this year, but after posting on the facebook page and getting a good response out of them I decided that I will try once again for them. Please note that these sessions do not have a "theme" and can be used for children, family, couples, etc. (they can not be used for newborns, seniors, weddings & special events as there will not be enough time)

I have 3 different options for the mini's this time, which is something I never do. If you are interested in a sessions please contact me because they will fill up fast. I am devoting my entire day to these minis, so I do have more than 4 spot. However, in order to do them I need at least 3 bookings.

There will be a rain out date in case of a rain out. I am hoping that we are not rained out, but I must be prepared. That day will be Saturday May 25, 2013. Now, with that being said, Spring Mini Sessions will be held on Saturday May 18, 2013. The location is not yet determined but I will be announcing that very soon!

Lastly in order to secure your spot, your session must be paid in full. Also note that if you decide you want to upgrade your package, please let me know ASAP that way I can schedule according.

Thank you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment