Sunday, April 14, 2013

3 month lifestyle session

On Wednesday, my beautiful little girl will turn 4 months old! I can not believe how fast the last 3.5 months has gone by. Since she is about to turn 4 months, I knew it was time to do her 3 month session. If I did not do the session this weekend, I would be unable to capture here for the 3rd month of her life.

So for this session, I decided to do a home lifestyle session. Well, let me just say for this part of her session we did a home lifestyle session! Actually, her session was more of a home lifestyle nursery session as the whole session was taken place in her nursery.

To be honest, I was a little nervous of the outcome because we all know that when we attempt something new it never comes out perfect. I am not saying that this session was 100% perfect because there is never a session that is that perfect. What I am saying is that this session came out much better than I would imagine it would of came out. I can not give myself full credit as I had my wonderful husband's help me & a wonderful happy baby girl the entire session.









If you love how these turned out and are interested in a home lifestyle session, I am doing a special for them. Please contact me for more information & to schedule your session.

No comments:

Post a Comment