Thursday, July 17, 2014

Enter to Win! {Michigan Birth Photographer}


I know this may sound absolutely crazy, but I am giving away a free Birth Story. Yes, it is true I am giving away a free birth story. If you guys didn't know, for the last few years I have been trying my hardest to get into birth photography. Birth photography has hit my heart hard, and it is time to finally push my way into it.



Therefore, I have decided that it is time and I want to give a Birth Story away to one lucky Expecting Mother. If you are expecting and intersted in Birth Photography all you need to do is email me with the following infomation:

1. Name
2. Estimated Due Date
3. Hospital, Birthing Center, or Home & Name:
4. Why you should win a Birth Story

Please email me tiffanyringrosephotography@gmail.com with the subject line "Birth Story" in order to be considered a full entry. Any subject lines that do not say "Birth Story" instantly will be disqualified.

If you have further questions you may also contact me via email. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment